For this Beltane I did a ritual for bringing abundance and creative fertility.
I used a green candle for the Green Man and a red candle for the May queen for their unification. I also used my teapot cauldron to burn my wishes this season.
With the candles I jumped over them 3 times saying this spell:
“Let abundance overflow and cease all my woes!”
I also did a few readings today as well as my daily tarot reading. I dont have pics, but they were from the Viking Oracle and the Dragonfae Oracle. The overall message? Trust the gods and goddesses and keep learning and growing without being stagnant and retarding (not meant towards those with special needs).
Also…to love and accept my divine feminine sexuality. Fitting for today. I came out this year as a lesbian so I’m all for the feminine sexuality indeed.
I also dedicated a green tea, apple and elderflower drink to the Fae. They were delighted even though They can taste everything I do from a spell I casted well over a year ago.
I also made lavender and rose honey pancakes. These are the perfect Beltane treats. Naturally the recipe is below. But these are delightful and a great treat to this beautiful day.
Beltane Lavender and Rose Pancakes
- In two separate small dishes put crushed rose buds in one and lavender in the other.
- 1 tbls for each.
- Add 2 tbls of sugar to each dish.
- Add 1/2 cup of boiling water to each dish.
- Steep for 5-7 mins.
- In a pyrex dish add 1 1/2 cups of self rising flour.
- Add a teaspoon of honey.
- Add a tsp of sugar.
- Add a tsp of poppy seeds.
- Once well steeped, strain the floral teas into the pyrex dish.
- Add petals from the mixtures as desired.
- In a pan use coconut oil to grease.
- After well stirred add to the pan.
- Cook on medium to medium high and cook until golden brown. Enjoy!
Thanks for reading yall and happy witching!