I wanted to do more devotional work with my deities so I came up with this spread to help get some prompts started for my devotional journal. So, here is the spread:
Deity Tarot Spread
- This is you in the relationship.
- This is your general need from said deity.
- This is what your relationship entails at the moment.
- This is Them and what They want you to know about how They’re feeling.
Here are my results with Artemis, Longmu, and Loki:
And of course I’ll translate my terrible handwriting. *note that reversals are also read with the right side up meanings.*
Cards: Light Seer’s Tarot – Page of Pentacles, 10 of Swords (r), 10 of Cups, Knight of Cups (r).
- New opportunities, earth magick, ambitions, beginnings plus good news, financial opportunities.
- Recovery, resisting the inevitable, finging hope, healing.
- Love, soulmates, harmony, divine connections, wholeness.
- Moodiness, protecting the heart, seeking connection, chivalry, romantic.
Overall it shows our divine connection as soulmates. Since I was 16 and did blood magick with Her, even when I ignored Her, She was always there for me. Together we make an unstoppable team. I am forever grateful She chose me and allows me to blossom under Her love and protection. Thank you my lovely Goddess!
Cards: Chinese Tarot – Ace of Staves (r), Ten of Coins, 4 of Cups (r), The Empress.
- Cloudy outlook, fortune, Adventure, decadence.
- Riches, safety, family, inheritance, ancestry, home.
- New possibilities, new knowledge, weariness, aversion.
- Feminine progress, fruitfulness, accomplishment, family, motivating.
This shows my warm and yet exciting relationship with my soul mother. We can be rather tired when it comes to work, but once we have our minds set on something we accomplish it. Home and family mean everything to Her, and I am glad I get to be a part of it!
Cards: The Dragon Tarot – Queen of Cups, Knight of Wands, 8 of Wands (r), King of Cups (r).
- Desire, lust, passion.
- Dynamic, wonderfully complicated, balanced opposites.
- Quickness, speed, haste.
- Open with emotions, blunt, honest.
I believe this is about our more private life. Nevertheless, it shows Loki and I have an unbreakable bond full of complex passion. We're quick to get on each other's nerves and quick to forgive. Our relationship is fun yet deep. I'm grateful Loki is mine.
Now on to my new daily practice. Rune of the day!
Today was Fehu, but I’m actually going to show you my first I started almost a week ago.
Also wanted to show how my spirituality is doing and to show off my lesbianflag manicure:
Alright well thank you for reading and happy witching!